- Turquoise Hearts: Hand-carved, elongated Kingman turquoise hearts with bronze
- Stunning hand-carved Hubei Turquoise heart (with bold blue/ green and dark matrices), next to a Herkimer diamond, a Citrine Hershey kiss, Peacock freshwater pearl, all suspended from gold-fill chains on a 24kt/925 hammered free form circle and stunning gold-fill rolo chain
- Length: Approx. 22 inches plus two inch gold-fill extender chain with freshwater pearl accent
- Elongated Kingman Turquoise hearts: Lucky to secure two from an artist in Pennsylvania who hand-carves/polishes these uniquely shaped hearts with beautiful bronze matrices -one is a delicate lariat style, 14k gold-fill paperclip chain lariat with a labradorite accent (14-18 in with 3 in lariat portion).
- The second elongated heart is on a heavy 24k gold-plated chunky paperclip chain (20-23 inches plus 1.5 in for heart).
Styling Tip: Like what you see? Go here to pair one of the turquoise hearts with a large 14k -gold-fill paperclip chain.
- Earrings: Since the hearts are so eye-catching, I suggest small turquoise delicate s as seen here.
- Did you know: "Kingman Turquoise mine is one of the oldest and highest producing Turquoise mines in Arizona, USA. It was originally discovered by prehistoric Indians well over 1000 years ago. Kingman Turquoise is known for its beautiful sky blue color and produces many variations of blue Turquoise." Two of the finest mines in the Hubei province are the Yungai, which means, "a mountain covered with cloud" and the Zhuxi "a mountain where growing plenty of bamboo". The Yungai, or Cloud Mountain has produced natural Turquoise that is equal to a number of the finer Nevada mines that are now closed."