Inspired by the glamor of sophisticated 🦪 : The mesmerizing attraction of pearls is hard to pinpoint - Is it their sumptuous luminous light? Whatever it may be, I've so loved designing these edgier and elegant single strands, featuring luxurious freshwater pearl with a beautiful luster on an equally fetching 24k gold-plated chunky paperclip chain (anti-tarnished coated, plated over stainless steel-no adverse skin reactions -I've tested it to be sure)
- COLORS & STYLES:
- Amazonite marquise center on free-form shaped pearls & 24K gold-plated paperclip
- 5 Mint Green- singular strand freshwater pearls & 24K gold-plated paperclip
- 5 Peacock - singular strand freshwater pearls & 24K gold-plated paperclip
- 3 Large Natural Free Form Shapes White Freshwater pearls -single strand (NOTE: Shapes are not identical but vary beautifully🦪 👋Image pales to natural luster )
Total length: Single Strand: 14-18 in plus a two-in-extender chain with pearl accent
- Layering Tip: I like layering my pearls with a delicate chain (as seen below- Rainbow pearl pendant on gold-fill chain). Or if you like to layer a chunkier gold chain with a single pearl strand, check out the 🆕 Rolo Cable chain among all LinkedIn chains here.