- Stunning Ethiopian opal -mesmerizing in its varying hues depending on light and movement - with 18k gold vermeil cube accents and a centered gold-fill bar (like a bold 🖌️ brush stroke,no?!) pendant.
Did you know? "Opals have a long, complicated history, so let’s start at the beginning. Arab tradition says that opals were created by a lightning ⚡strike and the flashes of color within are trapped ⚡lightning." 😊
- Perfect for layering with other of your favorite pieces. See other styles and hues and one more yellow in hue with black opals can be found here.
- Total length: 15-17 in
- Custom Tip: We can always customize matching pair of earrings, just email us.
- Variant: Check out the stunning opal briolettes in glittering pyrite here. Don't miss our new summer opal ray collection here.
- Earrings: Two gold-fill broad brush-stroke like bars on 14k/20 gold-fill lever-backs.